Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply As GM :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonthe19

Apply As GM :) Empty
PostSubject: Apply As GM :)   Apply As GM :) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey! Smile My name is John (ign: Weggie) and I got an advice from Venom that i should Apply as GM to you're server Smile well maybe I shall start of introducing me, well you know my name, and my age is 15, I live in the country Sweden, talks Swedish and English. I've played flyff for 5-6 years and have a great experience ingame as well as outside (public/and outside community) I've been gm ALOT of times (if you want to know exactly you can talk to me personally with the hotmail wich i will tell you in the end of this apply xP) I've helped servers from scratch to become a full working dedi server , and helped them keep that value on the server Smile I've worked with Matt (Toxic) as well in a couple of servers, and he always boosts me up if a problem gets detected as well as I can encourage him sometimes Smile I know almost everything in flyff, and i learn every rules in different servers almost directly, but it does make me feel better if i get the rules before i break them so i know whats allowed and whats not. If theres something i dont know , you may as well remind or just tell me that problem or rule Smile, i have a great social influence with other people as well with gms admins and ordinary players Smile I even lift the burden from another chars shoulders to self take me on a challenge or two Wink if theres something more you wanna know , you may more then well contact me in this hotmail Smile jirdoo_12@hotmail.com and please if theres something thats missing in this letter , let me know and i'll tell you as much as I can if its like a question you have or something Wink have a REALLY good day and take care Smile best wishes

John (Weggie)
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

Apply As GM :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply As GM :)   Apply As GM :) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 pm

In my personal opinion it was too "cluttered"? and wayyy to many emoticons. Dx Sorry.

Edit.
Does this guy even play anymore?
Back to top Go down

Apply As GM :)
Page 1 of 1