Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probe's Application ;O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Probe

Probe's Application ;O Empty
PostSubject: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Hai thar, this is my Game-master Application ;O

I'm currently 13 years old, I believe age isn't a number.

In game name:
Heart ~ Ranger.
Probe ~ Billposter.
CarrotSticks ~ Billposter.

I'm from London which is the capital of England. My timezone is GMT+1 and is very different to the other current Game-Masters which I think is important because it gives the server more active Game-Masters. (For Example: Someone from Philippines are on at 1:30 AM American time, because of my Timezone, I am able to deal with them when American Game-Masters are asleep.)

Spoken Languages:
I only speak fluent English at the moment, when I get older I will learn French and Tagalog.

Flyff Experience:
As Faraz could probably clarify, I started Flyff around the age of 9, I left the real FlyFF when it was v13, this was because I wanted to learn more about private servers and how easy they were, one day I might come back to the real servers and leave private servers one day but not right now. I have been playing private servers since I was 10 years old, the main servers I remember are:
ExplosiveFlyff
XtacyFlyff
KingFlyff
Midnite Flyff
And now, Ambient Flyff.

Game master experience:
I haven't been a Game-Master since Caali times (Legit.) but I know what it takes to become one:
Constantly being asked obvious questions
Being spammed for annoying people
Events.

Any suggestions on how to improve the server:
Personally, I think the main issue of private servers are how easy and how hard they are, the majority of the private server community straight away jump for the easy servers because they can't be bothered to actually spend time and play the game, these are only my views on servers but I believe that we should have a low rated server without rebirths, here are my reasons:
1. Rebirths can be fun for a hour or two, but over the weeks they start to get boring, you find yourself endlessly grinding.
2. The only PVP that happens on a rebirth server is siege and people hardly sign up for that.
3. What's the fun in killing monsters? there isn't any skill needed for that, there isn't any reaction.

I understand that rebirths are quite essential for the servers growth now that most of the players want rebirths, I suggest that we either make a rebirth server and a non-rebirth server, or we make different channels.

I also think that Asal should be nerfed, this is because a Billposter with 65k stats would only hit one damage due to the overpowered attack, I also think this is a good idea because Asal is way too overpowered, Eles, Rangers, Psykeepers and Jesters probably hit around 5m max when Billposters are just spamming Asal.

How active are you:
I'm as active as anyone could be, I'm here everyday for the majority of the day as you've probably seen in xat or in game.

Coding Experience:
At the moment, I fail at this but I'm trying to get better, I know HTML, CSS, PHP and some C++ and C#, soon I might be looking into website developing and photoshop edits, I might also be working on 3D models to create new items for players.

Hacking Experience:
I'm still learning the basics of this from:
BGxApixen
Faraz
Matt Brownlee
I already know some methods of hacking, but I still fail at them.

Last edited by Probe on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm Jak William Johnson. And I approve this application.
No but seriously, it was very informative. And a great app in the long-run. Good luck Probe. :9
Back to top Go down
Probe

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am

Love you Jak <33
Back to top Go down
copyright

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Good luck pap! Hope you get approved!
Back to top Go down
vasu

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Lol, I love how she wrote in black to make it cool likes shes a pro XD
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Oi watch it you. That's my girlfriend you're bad-mouthing.
Back to top Go down
Probe

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 am

Vasu's mad because he had to write big to look like he wrote alot.

I wrote in bold because I realized that even I wouldn't spend time to read all of those, so I just put the keyfacts in bold.

umad?
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 am

Cloudy with a chance of meatball. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probe's Application ;O   Probe's Application ;O Empty

Back to top Go down

Probe's Application ;O
Page 1 of 1