Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for more players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rap4mylife

Suggestion for more players Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for more players   Suggestion for more players EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 am

I think that Ambient Flyff could become one of the top on gtop100 and all those websites easily. I've tried many other pservers and what happens is they allow 3 or 4 votes everytime you go once every 12 hours. Then they have an item shop which you can use donate poinnts and vote points to buy stuff (no just perin) I think this would help because every person would vote 4 times and that's a lot better than 1. This is a great server but it just lacks the amount of players it needs. If you can get it into the top 10 would you? this is an easy way i think. It'll get more players and this server could become one of the top super quick and super easy.

Tell me what you think of my idea. I think it could work quite easily and i also have many other suggestions which could make this great server even greater and bring in even more players.

We do need more players ya know. If you look on website the server peak is only 200 somethin people. Lots of others are over 1000. so tell me what you think

Thanks,
rap4mylife

(JesusChrist)
Back to top Go down
ryan6688

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more players   Suggestion for more players EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

i dont like it =/ sorry but... i hate having to work and vote to get items XD i like my daily 2 perins ^.^ but thats just me maybe :L i dont think it matters what place your server is in Razz
Back to top Go down
rap4mylife

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more players   Suggestion for more players EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

well the higher the rank the more players
Back to top Go down
ryan6688

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more players   Suggestion for more players EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 am

who needs more players :L
actually, more higher u are, more likely your server will be brought to the attention of haxors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more players   Suggestion for more players Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for more players
Page 1 of 1