Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All my characters are gone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chulo

All my characters are gone! Empty
PostSubject: All my characters are gone!   All my characters are gone! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 pm

I had some problems with the connection and didnt logg into the gae for like 3 hours. When i came back on all my characters are gone already o_o
Before i logged out i saw a message in the chat box saying: Tom's Antihack - Your account has been banned permanently or something like that ... WTF ?
IGN: ChuloPunk
Back to top Go down
iamla100

PostSubject: Re: All my characters are gone!   All my characters are gone! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I can still acces my accoount ingame and in the website so the problem is just the lack of characters -.-
Back to top Go down
Nekita

Nekita

PostSubject: Re: All my characters are gone!   All my characters are gone! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Chulo wrote:
I had some problems with the connection and didnt logg into the gae for like 3 hours. When i came back on all my characters are gone already o_o
Before i logged out i saw a message in the chat box saying: Tom's Antihack - Your account has been banned permanently or something like that ... WTF ?
IGN: ChuloPunk

When says "Tom's Antihack - Your account has been banned permanently" is not for been banned??? e.e or someone gots ur account and then makes the system see you like a hacker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my characters are gone!   All my characters are gone! Empty

Back to top Go down

All my characters are gone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambient Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: