Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rebirth bug prevention [READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iPwn

rebirth bug prevention [READ] Empty
PostSubject: rebirth bug prevention [READ]   rebirth bug prevention [READ] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am

hey guys. i know most of you are wondering why you aren't getting any stat points after each of your rebirths... the term for it is "Rebirth Bug" and theres two ways of getting it. The Staff team is aware of the bug & im sure they're working on fixing it. But for now, im here to help you prevent this annoying little bug Smile

THESE ARE THE TWO WAYS OF GETTING IT:

1) By dying. now seeing that this is a server with high rates and custom awakes.. there's no reason for you to die. Go to cloak shop and buy the cloak with +175 stats/175%hp.. you shouldn't die with that on. & if your computer is really laggy i dont recommend you go aoe monsters in arena untill you have more hp. because alot of the time people crash and then die, thus acquiring the rebirth bug. SO DONT DIE

2) Ok now this ones a little harder to get. but its really annoying for experienced players. Some of you are probably getting this (EX: -12,456 stat points) ...and that is not from dying. What happens is if you rebirth nonstop without using up your stat points. it'll show a negative. so i don't reccomend you saving up your stat points more than 10k.

So that's that for the rebirth bug prevention. i hope most of you will read this and not get the rebirth bug Smile

IGN : SoulZ - BP
iPwn- Blade
Back to top Go down
dexterga

rebirth bug prevention [READ] Empty
PostSubject: the real way toprevent the rebirth bug¡¡¡   rebirth bug prevention [READ] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm

The real way to preventt tis anoying bug, is DYING (some call me crazy). The first time you rebirth in level 129 just go and die, so you get the bug in level 129 and then that would be the only level in wich you wont get stat points. REALY SIMPLE.
Back to top Go down

rebirth bug prevention [READ]
Page 1 of 1