Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensetsu's GM app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tensetsu

Tensetsu's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Tensetsu's GM app.   Tensetsu's GM app. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Blood Type: O+

State: Alabama

Language that I speak: English

Reason For Applying: I have a lot of free time on my hands for the time being. I also like the community here, pretty friendly and i'd want to do everything I can to give back to the community.

Experience as GM: I've been a GM on ZuluFlyff/RiotFlyff/I was a temp GM for XtacyFlyff (By temp I mean I was hired and they are retards over there and I quit) and FlyforL33.

In-Game Schedule: -6gmt 9am-7pm sometimes later in the night i'm on all night also.

Why should I be a GM: I'm online for almost all of the day, besides the few hours I sleep. I have a sleeping disorder and I can't usually sleep more than 4 hours, and then I get back on this . I'm an experienced GM, well on 4 , 3 of which I didn't put an application in, they came to me. Also, I have a trade in computer technology/science/maintinance, web design, and networking from a trade school here in my state. I'm the original maker and coder of eFlyFF's 'GM Client' which is a cool little fact I guess. I'm good at being in charge of events, and there would almost always be a GM online if i'm hired. I've caught in the past 3 days, 3 people hacking with nothing that could be done about the last one, which is why we have that roll back this week. Only 2 of them I could save before a rollback.

Well i'm maxed out in stats, so I have little to do. But i'm going to still play Ambient as a normal player if I don't get hired.
Back to top Go down

Tensetsu's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambient Forums :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: