Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apply As GM :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonthe19

PostSubject: Apply As GM :)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey! Smile My name is John (ign: Weggie) and I got an advice from Venom that i should Apply as GM to you're server Smile well maybe I shall start of introducing me, well you know my name, and my age is 15, I live in the country Sweden, talks Swedish and English. I've played flyff for 5-6 years and have a great experience ingame as well as outside (public/and outside community) I've been gm ALOT of times (if you want to know exactly you can talk to me personally with the hotmail wich i will tell you in the end of this apply xP) I've helped servers from scratch to become a full working dedi server , and helped them keep that value on the server Smile I've worked with Matt (Toxic) as well in a couple of servers, and he always boosts me up if a problem gets detected as well as I can encourage him sometimes Smile I know almost everything in flyff, and i learn every rules in different servers almost directly, but it does make me feel better if i get the rules before i break them so i know whats allowed and whats not. If theres something i dont know , you may as well remind or just tell me that problem or rule Smile, i have a great social influence with other people as well with gms admins and ordinary players Smile I even lift the burden from another chars shoulders to self take me on a challenge or two Wink if theres something more you wanna know , you may more then well contact me in this hotmail Smile jirdoo_12@hotmail.com and please if theres something thats missing in this letter , let me know and i'll tell you as much as I can if its like a question you have or something Wink have a REALLY good day and take care Smile best wishes

John (Weggie)
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Apply As GM :)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 pm

In my personal opinion it was too "cluttered"? and wayyy to many emoticons. Dx Sorry.

Edit.
Does this guy even play anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Apply As GM :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1