Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am

Let's see:

Name:
Thom van Bussel

About me:
well as my age above indicates im a minor xD, ive not been around this server for long now (about 1 week o.O), my in game name is shadow and i live in holland, GMT+1, i speak english pretty well, and my french/german are avarage. my experience on flyff? well ive stuck around eflyff since v6 and have about 1~2 years of coding experience, tweaking the source may be a bit hard for me considering flyff is built in a 2003 coding, but i should be able to manage ;p

my staff experience:
Ive hosted my own server for about 2~3 months but since my leadership skills weren't good enough to maintain order, i abandoned this project and started roaming private servers, so ive been gm in about 2~3 servers since most of the server really just don't fit my style (noob gm's/admin's) not worth it, but this one seems kinda different so i thought i would apply for a change :p

The reason i want to join Ambient Flyff:
It's been a long while since i helped a server out and just felt the urge to join a server team again, im pretty motivated and my experience should help out at least a bit (considering ive had more problems with my server then i can remember and managed to fix nearly all of them Smile)

A little more detail/info:
since summer is starting i can be around for i think 6 hours a day, as for what i can do for the server, in mine i had a few features that might interest you Wink but i won't post them on a public forum, if you want them ill just pm you my ideas ;p (leech prevention: clear xD) and since i know about everything from flyff like i know the way to the toilet from my computer i am sure i can help players in need out (but there are alot of people submitting this to their application i won't make this a major point xD)

Well thanks for reading this and i won't hold grudges if im refused xD, you can contact me at:

Thomvanbussel1995@hotmail.nl (MSN)
Gizmorse@gmail.com (email)
@thomvanbussel (twitter)
Back to top Go down
xlGaMeR

PostSubject: Ty For Helping   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 am

Oo Its You Ty For Helping My Server i Just Quited My Server Becouze i cant Own a server Verry Well But Ty For Helping Shadow Ur The Best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 am

Next time you make 2 accounts, Make sure you use a VPN for one.
Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) Trollface
Nice try.
Back to top Go down
sigh

PostSubject: lol fail   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 am

next time you try to act smart, check your source's, he's a msn friend of mine from belgium, i live in holland, stop trying to act cool without knowing what you do.. next time if you try to work yourself up by working other down, pick a target who doesnt know what he's doing.

the only thing that could have resulted in the same ip is the poster of the thread. that is al decided in the engine of the forum.. and really why lie over this when you seemed pretty intelligent.. that's a pretty stupid thing to do..
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) Tumblr_li2tf1doDM1qi1jfeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)   Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow´s Dev/GM Application (whatever you need most =P)
Page 1 of 1