Ambient Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambient Forums

Forums for Ambient FlyFF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xander's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xander

Xander

Xander's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Xander's GM App.   Xander's GM App. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Real Life First Name: Daniel

Xat Box Name : Xander

Country of Residence: United States

State of Residence: Michigan

Time zone(GMT): -5

Language(‘s) I speak : English

Reason For Applying : I'm good at helping people and like to do so. I would also like to do fun and interesting events.

Experience as GM. : I've never been a GM .

In-Game Schedule : I’m on and off most of the day because I don’t have a job right now. If I have friends over or have some thing to do that day I don’t normally get on.

Why should I be a GM : I’m on all the time, and I already help other players just not in an official position. Also I follow orders pretty well and don't get mad easy.

Well thats all I wrote thank you for reading. Comment if you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Jaxxy

Jaxxy

Xander's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's GM App.   Xander's GM App. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 am

Very tidy. I'd have liked to read a bit more.

Xander's GM App. Approves
Back to top Go down
Xander

Xander

Xander's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's GM App.   Xander's GM App. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 pm

I wanted to keep it kinda short and to the point, didn't want to bored them with stuff that isnt really importent about my app.

Plus I'm in the chat box all the time so they probly know what I'm like already.Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Xander's GM App. Imdead
Back to top Go down
ryan6688

Xander's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's GM App.   Xander's GM App. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 am

o.o can i just say you TOTALLY contradicted yourself XD
QUOOTE
"In-Game Schedule : I’m on and off most of the day because I don’t have a job right now. If I have friends over or have some thing to do that day I don’t normally get on.

Why should I be a GM : I’m on all the time, and I already help other players just not in an official position. Also I follow orders pretty well and don't get mad easy"

your on and off most of the day, sometimes you dont get on
THEN u said u are allways on

im not trying to be mean at all, im just trying to give my opinion. as well as this, they really need to remove the rest of the things in the application forumn... 3/4 of them are not applications =/ messy messy messy >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xander's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's GM App.   Xander's GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xander's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambient Forums :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: